[Gpdd] CARE: a guinea pig with quite a memory

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 18:00:26 EDT 2020

The other night I was about to go to bed, and Nugget came to the front of his and Scottie's house to stare at me. I told him they'd had their veggies. He continued to stare. I told him I'd given them fresh hay, pellets, and water. He stared. I began to leave the room then said, "Nugget, you are right!"

I had forgotten their chewable Vitamin C.

When I gave them their pieces, he happily ran off.

Does anyone else have a guinea pig who makes mental lists? I'm sure there are others!

Cindy, Nugget, and Scottie

P.S. He tells me he wears a FitPig.