[Gpdd] CARE: feeding Critical Care

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 6 15:54:08 EST 2021

Scottie discovered he liked Critical Care when Nugget would get it after a teeth trim. I put it on a spoon, and both boys enjoyed licking it off. (Scottie didn't understand the spoon at first but now has full mastery.)

About a week ago, Scottie seemed shy and didn't want to eat much. I offered Critical Care, and he perked up after he had about half a teaspoon. He went on to eat hay and pellets.

Now he gets a little CC each day. Does anyone know if that's all right, since he is a well pig? (I think it's also possible he will "grow out" of wanting it.)

Thanks for your help.

Hugs to all, and wheeks from Scottie.

Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget