[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Christine's piggies

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 29 16:13:48 EST 2022

Christine, it was so good to hear from you, but we are sorry that your two piggies passed away recently. Yes, it is so difficult when they are fine one day and gone the next; there's no time to help them get well or to prepare for their loss. How great, though, that both girls almost made it to the age of eight! You can certainly know their longevity was due to the wonderful home you gave them and the happy times they had. Your girls were very lucky to be so loved, and we hope soon your many memories of them will begin to ease your sorrow.

We hope to hear from you again.

Sadly,
Cindy and Scottie, missing Nugget