[Gpdd] Misc: condolences for Sugar, etc.

Avalanche Riley avalancheriley at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 13:38:38 EDT 2022

Susan,

Very sorry you had to help Sugar to the bridge, but you obviously knew in
your heart it was time. She is pain free and enjoying those friends that
went before her.

Cindy,

Love the pictures of the boys...very handsome and some unique colors!

I had surgery this morning on my left foot. All went well.  It will be a
pretty long recovery but I've got the digest, TV shows and series, and some
online games.  Hope everyone and every fur baby is doing well.

Carol wishing Avalanche was here so I  could pet the fur off him...just
kidding ;)