[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: RE: Coke and Fitz on the blog!

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 15:57:35 EDT 2022

Hello Cindy, Scottie, Coke, & Fitz!It's me, Petey the Hammie. Wheee just saw your Adorable pic's on the Undercover blog. Soooooo CUTE!!! :)My Slave couldn't stop laughing about Coke moving sideways like a Crab so that you don't touch the wood floor.heeee heeeeeee! Whee Love Coke's coloring and Fitz's beautiful curly hair. Sounds like the Ever Adorable Scottie isloving his new buddies and hopefully, they will all be able to live together as a trio one day. But, until then, I'm sureFitz enjoys being shared by both piggies, i.e. the Stock Exchange! By the way, my Slave thought that was a cleverway to put it. As for me, I'm still enjoying being an Adolescent Hammie and keeping my Slave up at night. I have aSuper Duper Quiet wheel to run on so I sometimes throw a sunflower seed or whatever on the wheel while I run sothat my Slave can hear the rattling and then wake up and play with me. Buuuua haaa ha! Who needs sleep, right?!?
Well, anywho, Thank You so much for sharing your pics and stories! Whee Love reading about y'all so keep sendingthem.
Hope all Piggie and Slaves are feeling Good and having a Wonderful Wheekend!!
               Love 'n Wheeeeps, Petey the Hammie & Slave Leah :)