[Gpdd] HEALTH: Sugar passed away today

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 16:30:30 EDT 2022

Susan, Please accept our warm Condolences on the passing of your little angel, Sugar.It is clear that you had a strong bond with her as you knew when it was her time andThank Goodness you were able to find another Vet to help her over the Bridge. Sugarlived a good, long life and I know she Appreciates everything you did for her and shewill Always Love you for that.                                                                                 Sending our Love, Leah & Petey the Hammie