[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Re: Coke and Fitz on the blog!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 14:55:18 EDT 2022

Leah and Petey the Hammie, our newbies Coke and Fitz are so happy you liked their photos. They thank you for the compliments on Coke's colors and Fitz's curly hair. (I still sometimes confuse which end of Fitz is which end. That probably amuses him greatly.)

Glad you liked the "stock exchange." It got too involved to explain it, so I thought of that.

Petey, thanks for sharing the great story of how you have a quiet wheel but manage to toss a sunflower seed or other noisemaker into it at night so you'll wake up your mom and get her to play with you. That is very smart and of course as an adolescent hammie you must keep up certain standards! We hope to hear more.

Sending love, hugs, and wheeks to all.

Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz