[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Lights, Candles, Action!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Tue Mar 8 00:11:29 EST 2022

Oliver here and I have my candle ready! I hope you have your candle
ready ready too! March 9th is almost here, and weeee will be lighting
candles in memory of Peter Gurney and all of our friends at the
Rainbow Bridge. This includes our footed, feathered, and finned
friends: guinea pig, hooman, cat, dogs, bird, fish, and others at the
Rainbow Bridge that weee want to remember on this special day. Just
light a candle (real, electric, battery, or virtual) on March 9th, at
or around 8:00 pm in your time zone. The light will travel through all
the different time zones, going around the world for all at the
Rainbow Bridge to see and know that weeee are thinking about them.

This is the 17th year that the GPDD has held this tradition, but it is
my first! I am so excited to be one of the organizers, too. My friend
Scottie and my new friends Coke and Fitzgerald are also organizers, so
help us keep this special event going, and light a candle. Afterward,
be sure to tell us your location so that weee can make a list of all
the places where candles were lit, and post it on the Digest. Weee
also like photos of your candle, or a participant with the candle, and
you can send it here, or to Audrey or Cindy and they will get it
posted on the GPDD webpage. I do want my photo taken, too!

So the big day is almost here! Have those candles ready and tell
others about it too! Just be sure to tell us where they are!

Organizers Scottie, Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, Cindy, and Audrey