[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: The Big Day is HERE!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 9 00:47:57 EST 2022

This is Oliver! Do you have your candle ready? I sure do! TODAY is the
Peter Gurney Memorial Candlelight!! Please join me and Scottie, and
newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, and light your candle tonight, March 9th,
at or around 8:00 pm. This is a special tradition to remember all of
our friends at the Rainbow Bridge, hooman, footed, feathered and
finned. March 9th would have been Peter Gurney's Birthday and our
hoomans still use the valuable information he left us in his books and
website.  You may have already lit your candle, so weeee thank you!

You can also take a photo of your candle, and you with your candle,
and send it here, or to Audrey or to Cindy, so that they can have it
posted on the GPDD webpage, like they have done in the past. Also, be
sure to tell us the location of where you lit your candle, so that
weeee can make a list of all the places where lights went around the
world for all of us to see. We don't post your name, only your
country, state, city or town. Weeee certainly hope to get lots of
participants so tell others to light a candle, and give us their
location too.

This is my very first Peter Gurney Memorial and I am so glad to help
organize it! I know it is a very special tradition here on the GPDD,
and I hope you will join me and light a candle. I want everyone at the
Rainbow Bridge to know that weeee are remembering them on this special
day.

Organizers Scottie, Oliver, newbies Coke and Fitzgerald, Cindy and Audrey