[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Stevie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 3 16:07:58 EST 2023

Linn, Coco, Muffin, and Beer, please accept our condolences on Stevie's passing. Yes, it is so true that piggies often get sick when it is the weekend and the vet's office is not open. We are so sorry that he began to lose weight and then stopped eating. We always enjoyed hearing of his adventures with the girls. Please find comfort in knowing how much Stevie was loved, and do tell your mom and dad that they took wonderful care of him. We will certainly remember him as we light our candle for the Peter Gurney Memorial.

Sadly,
Cindy, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz